Mission 3 - Reflection

Well its all over now, no more panicking till next semester which is a shame you know I was kind of finally getting used to the whole “omg I’m going to fail quick pumped this work out boom boom” Its sad to see it go but who doesn’t love a nice deserved break and I think I definitely deserve one I mean compared to the work I put in in secondary school this work I’ve made for the past three mission is like gods work, it’s the freaking bible man. In all serious though overall these mission have been great at first they always seem so stressful and overlooked but as soon as I’ve put in the work and seen the result I can tell it was so worth it and I can 100% say that for this Video mission. Even if I was to fail this mission with our video (I didn’t whoop) I wouldn’t of cared, I just had to much fun in the making of this video the staying up the whole night and editing and most importantly running around my house changing my clothes to make a different Gavin for the video was just so fun and interesting to learn how to make happen.


This mission was my favourite and I can say with out a doubt ill always think back to this mission because it thought me a lot about myself and what I’m capable of making with my potential and skills at hand. I saw first-hand how I was able to come up with a good few unique ideas but sadly because my group had left it so long to actually start it meant that we didn’t get to use the full potential of our knowledge and our skills in our work, but all that means is that I now know this and will learn for my next assignments that I do in my future college life.


Successes were made in the making of this project though as we did meet most of the requirements for the assignment and most importantly learnt a lot about video editing thanks to the sexy greenscreen that I knew would give us a hand with bumping up the grade. I need to learn to balance out my work though I can’t go into 2nd year not knowing simple things like a balanced work load I won’t get far so thanks to this mission I’ve really noticed that. Its funny how this was one of my most difficult mission to get my head around and actually even make but yet out of the three I would easily pick this mission on being my favourite, it was just so much fun with my friends.

We will just have to wait and see what crazy projects I get to work on next, but I know now that I will be a lot more prepared for them and more flexible to the workload thanks to this module.

Thanks Mr Intro to Digital Media your pretty wild.

0 comments