Mission 2 - Production

Well where do I begin… All I can say is that I can 100% see why I thought I work better alone after the last project. The quality of my work has defiantly gone up especially in relation to my presentation skills and knowing what looks good and should by on the screen. Ill get into my actually work in and what I have created for my presentation near the end but firstly ill talk about the progress I’ve made while working on my own and the completely different experience from last time where I felt strangled by having to work with other class members, its just so much easier being able to let your mind run free and make and produce what you want. While saying all that I still do understand that in my job in media most likely ill be working in groups with other workers, so I need to get used to that aspect.


So I wanted to focus on my PowerPoint the most when making this project as I knew that if my work and my template looked professional then the actually work that’s inside the PowerPoint will come  across ten times better than how it is. I planned to do what I did last time with the short topic points and bullet points but to learn off my work and go into long detail on each point, I needed to practice keeping the presentation more like a conversation and less like class work I needed to keep my classmates interested. So, after a long long long week I finally came up with a beautiful design that I created using shapes, transitions and animations in my slides, I’m honestly quite impressed with what I made, and it looks pretty sexy if I’m being honest.


Now the work, Last time the quality of work that I did was perfect and I balanced the practical work and theory work perfectly too but in this case I was working alone and had no group so I had to work hard here with many nights staying up late and just reading and typing down key points that I had learnt. I also used my skills from my previous work on GIF’s to my advantages and went on Giphy and got gifs or images in relation to the topics I was talking about such as the history of Augmented reality.


I investigated two main games/applications that used Augmented reality such as PokĂ©mon GO and Quiver. Thanks to both I learnt quite a lot about augmented reality and the way some apps and the way some people use it in their daily life’s without knowing, its insane the stuff you can do with this technology. If I could change anything before I go to present this project work it would be having more time to look into augmented reality in more detail and even try and make a game how amazing would that be id probably make something stupid though… awe well.

0 comments